If the print window don't open automatically, click here :
Disneyland Paris often reach out to potential candidates in France and the rest of Europe in order to present the various professions in the company and offer jobs.
Diversity and multiculturalism are much more than objectives at Disneyland Paris. They are the very qualities that ensure a Disney experience is meaningful for everyone.
With an international workforce and such a magic product, Disney's diverse corporate culture is unique and endearing.
The Disney University offers a range of training programs that are opened to all employees wishing to gain new skills or move up in the company.
- Near 15,000 employees
- 86%: Employees in permanent contracts
- More than 100 Nationalities employed
- 20 Languages Spoken
- More than 500 different Trades
- 36: Average Age of Employee
- 8,9 years: Average time with the Company - Approx. 15% of Cast Members have been with the Company since the opening
- 20,000: Unsollicited jobs applications / year
- More than 55,000 : Direct, Indirect and Induced jobs generated
- 649: Disabled employees - 8 agreements in 20 years
- 80% of managers are promoted internally
(Source : Social Report effective on 12/31/2013)