Established in 1995, Euro Disney S.C.A. Shareholders Club aims to strengthen Euro Disney's relationship with its shareholders. As Club members, shareholders receive relevant and clear information about Euro Disney, its financial performance, annual general meetings, as well as the latest Shareholders Club and Disneyland® Paris Resort news. They can also take advantage of various offers, discounts and events from the Shareholders Club.
Please consult the General Conditions of the Shareholders Club for additional information.
· Starting from March 10th, 2016: the Shareholders Club is only accessible to individual Euro Disney S.C.A. shareholders holding a minimum of one thousand (1000) Euro Disney S.C.A. shares (ISIN code: FR0010540740) in a bearer or in a registered form. The membership is free and valid for five (5) year and until the last day of the month expiration indicated on the card.
· As a reminder, until March 9th, 2016: the Shareholders Club was accessible to individual Euro Disney S.C.A. shareholders holding a minimum of one hundred (100) Euro Disney S.C.A. shares (ISIN code: FR0010540740) in a bearer or in a registered form. The membership is free andvalid now for five (5) yearsand until the last day of the month expiration indicated on the card.
The shareholders who fulfill the following conditions are exempt from these criteria:
· Being members of the Shareholders Club an earlier date than October 1st, 2005 and justify at the time of their renewal request to the Shareholders Club, a holding of a minimum of five (5) Euro Disney S.C.A. shares.
· Since October 1st, 2015, the temporary certificates are no longer delivered or accepted.Only the membership cards that include a magnetic strip (cards issued since October, 2012) are valid in the cash registers of shops, restaurants of Disneyland® Paris, at the gate to Salon Mickey and for purchase of parks tickets, annual passports (not available by internet).
· Please consider making your renewalat most 60 days before the date of expiration.
Attention: Members of the Shareholders Club who joined the Club prior to March 9th, 2016 must also renew their card at the earliest 60 days before the expiration of their card and at the latest 60 days after the expiration (versus an unlimited period before). After this delay, the new membership criteria (holding of a minimum of 1000 shares) will apply.
Reminder on the modifications of the Shareholders Club general conditions
Euro Disney S.C.A. reserves the right to modify without prior notice the general conditions and/or the eligibility conditions and/or the characteristics of the Shareholders Club, including the different types and levels of offers and discounts proposed to the members of the Shareholders Club.
Euro Disney S.C.A. also reserves the right to terminate Shareholders Club activities for any reason and at any moment, in which case it commits to honor all reservations made up to and inclduing the dates benefitting from a Shareholders Club discount.
Discover the latest Shareholders Club E-newsletter that informs you of the Company news as well as latest events at Disneyland® Paris.
- E-newsletter #26 - November 2015: Click here
As well as all the information available on this website, Shareholders Club members also receive information on Euro Disney S.C.A. through:
The Shareholders Club e-newsletters, published 4 or more times per year and e-mailed or mailed;
Quarterly financial results by e-mail or by mail;
Meetings with the Management: round tables or conferences (limited attendance);
Practical and legal information relating to the annual general meeting of the Company.
The Shareholders Club representatives are available to answer Shareholders Club members' questions on the Company or on the Shareholders Club via the dedicated free* phone line at 00 800 64 74 56 30, from Monday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
(*) Toll free number from France, United-Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain and Italy from a landline, national operators only.
The Shareholders Club is pleased to welcome you at Disneyland® Paris and to offer you special offers and discounts, including:
Special events for Shareholders Club members only: movie screenings, grand openings, ...
Exceptional offers on products or services at Disneyland Paris;
A private welcome at the Salon Mickey every day from 9:00 a.m. to noon, limited to 4 visits per month, and situated directly near the entrance of the Disneyland® Park.